Apparel Package Detail
CUSTOM STATIONERY DESING INCLUDED
PLUS FREE BUSINESS CARD PRINTING
What's included in the Apparel Package?
- 4-5 Dedicated Designers whom are available to you by phone any time.
- You can choose from 6 different custom logo designs.What is this?
- Unlimited colors
- You retain all rights to the final logo view sample contract
- Your initial logo designs will be ready for viewing in 3 business days
- We will revise one concept unlimited number of times.
- We will supply two re-draw for illustrative logos What is this?
- Custom designed business cards, envelope and letterhead layout in Adobe Illustrator format.
- 12 Custom Embroidered Polo Shirts!
- Click here for add-on options
- *If you are not happy with the first set of concepts, we will supply new concepts free of charge.
Other Important information
- If you are not happy with the first set of concepts, we will supply a fresh set of concepts free of charge.
- If you feel completely satisfied with the final revision, we will ask you to fill out an approval form and send you a Logo Kit with the included files: (AI/PSD, GIF, JPEG, TIFF). Other formats are available upon request. The Logo Kit will be sent in an attachment via an email or for extra charge by snail mail, express mail or FedEx on a CD or Disk.
All packages include
- Final Logos provided in Adobe Illustrator (vector), Photoshop, GIF, JPG, TIFF. Everything you need for web, print and signage.
- Initial Concepts available in 1-4 business days (depending on package)
- Multiple Artists developing your logos for maximum creativity
- You retain all rights to the finalized logo.
What else do i get?
- Free Complete coordination with your printing company
- Free black & white format
- Free Color options
- 100% Satisfaction guarantee
- Free support for life
- Diligent customer support
- Free Formats for web and print (including vector format)
- Free Unlimited revisions on Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Web package
- Turnaround time: 24-72 hours
About Your Formats:
This is the editable format of your logo. An eps is a vector format. This means you can scale the image, up or down without any loss in quality.
- Stationery & Business cards
- Vehicle graphics
- Silk screen & Embroidered
A jpeg/gif/png is for web use only. This is a low-resolution file, not recommened for printing.
- email marketing
- Microsoft Office Programs (Word, PowerPoint etc.)
A tif is a high resolution file used for various printing processes. This format is usually used for personal printing. If you are to have this logo professionally printed/reproduced, you will need the eps format.
- Most standard graphic applications
A psd file is an editable Photoshop file. This format is only delivered on rare ocations when the design that is requested can only be produced in raster format.
The Logo Design Process
Once you are ready to begin your new logo design project, navigate to our Pricing and Packages section and select the package that will best fit your needs. We have basic starter packages as well as the more detailed packages with other design options, including customized stationery and web site design.
If you will eventually need business cards, you can save time and money by choosing a package that includes stationery. Additionally, if you do not have a need for the letterhead and envelope, you may add a business card design to any of our packages during the ordering process.
The next part in the logo development process is very important for your identity and will help us create the best image for your company. The online creative brief asks all the questions we need to know to begin developing a successful identity for your business. We need to know what it is you do, your target market (demographics), color preference (if any), and any other information that may help us in the logo design process. At any time during this creative brief, if you are unsure of a question, simply give us a call or leave it blank and when your account manager contacts you to confirm the project you may discuss the question.
We will then collect your billinginformation and finalize the online order.
After receiving your order, a representative will contact you by phone to confirm your order and answer any questions you may have.
You will also receive an email with your client center account information, and have the ability to login to your account and familiarize yourself with its features as well as upload any files you may want to be included with your order.
Our team of professional logo designers will review your creative brief/order information. With the creative brief/order information we will have a clear understanding of expectations and the true nature of the clients business. Which results in an streamlined development process. Using the creative brief as a tool to research your market, demographics and begin to brainstorm on your designs.
We will apply the ideas formed in the brainstorming session to the designs created with cutting edge technology, which gives us the ability to deliver vector artwork which has no limitations and can be used in all mediums.
Within 1-4 business days (depending on the package) we will present you the first 1-6 initial designs (depending on the package). You will then be notified that the designs have been completed and you will be directed to login to your online account.
Once logged into your account, you will be able to view your designs and choose the one design you would like to work with, as well as specify any changes you may want to see made in order to make it the perfect corporate logo for you. This is your logo and you have complete control of the creative process.
Note: If you are not happy with the first set of designs, we will supply you a new set of designs free of charge. (starter package excluded)
Next, we will begin on your revisions/changes that you have requested through your online account. Once the revisions have been completed, we will upload them to your account and you will have the opportunity to request further revisions or approve and finalize the design.
Once you are completely satisfied with the final revision, we will ask you to approve the final logo. We will then send you your logo with the included files: Adobe Illustrator and/or Adobe Photoshop (working files), GIF, JPEG, PNG, TIFF (for web and print use). The files will be uploaded to your account for download or for extra charge, sent via FedEx on a CD.
We'll help your business grow! We offer many other services to help begin branding your business. Whether it be a business card, or a 15 page brochure, you'll be sure to save time and money with The Logo Loft Inc. In this day and age it is more important than ever to trust your print and web collateral to an experienced design firm. Don't let your local print shop get you lost in the crowd. Stand out with marketing and design services from The Logo Loft Inc. Contact a representative today toll free 866.683.LOGO for more information.
|Heres how it works. Once you complete the online order form / creative brief you will be assigned to a dedicated team of artists. Whom will research, brainstorm and develop your initial 4-6 custom logo designs for you to choose from depending on the package you select. Click Here to Learn More.|
|Logo Loft was a wonderful experience. It's a great feeling to see your dreams become a reality.
|Euphoria Health Food Market|