Terms & Conditions
Welcome to LogoLoft. By signing up as a client of LogoLoft, a DBA of Identity City Inc. you agree to be legally bound by these conditions. Please read these terms carefully. LogoLoft may change these terms at anytime by updating this posting. You should visit this page periodically to review these conditions, as they are binding to you. The Logo Loft Inc. agrees to award all rights associated with ownership and usage of materials developed by LogoLoft to the client upon receipt of approval of the final artwork.
Ownership of the final artwork becomes the property of the client, having unlimited, indefinite, and royalty-free use of artwork upon approval of the final draft. LogoLoft retains rights to display the artwork in portfolio and advertising materials. All concepts or any preliminary materials which are not selected by the client or are not included in the final delivery, remain the full property of LogoLoft.
Delivery of Initial Concepts
1. All interaction occurs over the internet. This does not mean that we are not available by phone. In fact we encourage our clients to call during normal business hours 8AM to 5PM Central Standard Time. This simply means that concepts are sent via email, revisions must be submitted through the clientcenter (link will be provided), and logo kits will be delivered via email unless otherwise requested.
2. Order confirmation will be sent to you by email confirming the immediate start of the project within one business day. Orders are confirmed only after receipt of completed order form and payment confirmation.
3. Initial concept delivery is typically within 3-5 business days of the order confirmation depending on which package you purchased.
*Some projects are completed within a matter of days while others may take months to complete. Guaranteed 1 business day service may be available for an additional fee.
1. Interaction occurs over the internet.
2. Revision requests shall be submitted through your online account center. Revisions cycles consist of multiple versions of the original concept that incorporate the specific changes requested by the client. The purpose of the revision process is to form and mold the concept we created for you based on the information you provided us into what you the client determines. Client's requests shall be modifications of one chosen concept only. Revisions will be honored and completed in a timely manner set forth by these terms and conditions. However, LogoLoft reserves the right to charge $25 for each revision request that departs from the current composition (the logo you selected from the initial concepts) and require major graphical changes. No revision work which requires payment will be started without authorization from the client.
4. You agree to provide timely responses to any status notifications that LogoLoft sends to you. You shall have 30 days to respond to each Response sent to you. If after 30 days you have failed to respond, LogoLoft will assume that your project is complete and the project shall be deemed completed. At such time, LogoLoft will have no further obligation to you. Notwithstanding the foregoing, LogoLoft reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to all or a portion of the Service, at any time, with or without notice. In the event of such termination, LogoLoft will determine, in its sole discretion, whether you are entitled to any refund. (A $25 reactivation fee will apply)
1. Upon completion of your project , your final files will be sent via email for immediate use.
2. You will receive your logo files in a vector format (AI, EPS) and high resolution TIFF(print-ready) and in to web-ready file formats (JPEG, GIFF). Additional files are available upon request.
Should the client require additional services beyond the scope of the package purchased (either concurrently with the project or at a later date), the client will be provided with a price list for such changes. Additional work will be done after pre-paying add on services in full.
Logo Guarantee & Refund Policy
LogoLoft is committed to designing a new logo for you that you will be completely satisfied with. At any time before requesting your first round of revisions or a second set of concepts, you may request to have all work stopped and your money refunded. Refunds will be processed within 2-5 business days of your request. This refund policy is void if any of the following conditions apply: If you have requested revisions, approved the logo or requested a second set of concepts; If we do not hear back from you for more than 30 days; If you have approved your logo; If the company we are making the logo for closes, changes their name, or their activity. Refunds are only available to the actual Client for whom the logo was created. No refund is available for design firms or for those who order our design services on behalf of another entity. Once you have requested your first round of revisions, you will no longer be eligible for a refund. However if you are not happy with the design we will supply you with a new set of concepts FREE of charge. The only condition that may apply in receiving a second set of concepts or refund would be: If we do not hear back from you for more than 30 days; If you have approved your logo; If you have requested revisions; If the company we are making the logo for closes, changes their name, or their activity. Should you receive a refund, you agree that your acceptance of the refund shall constitute your sole and exclusive remedy with respect to related Responses. Additionally, you acknowledge that you will have no right (express or implied) to use any concept or other work product, content, or media, nor will you have any ownership interest in or to the same.
Starter Package and Custom Quoted Jobs Refund Policy
The Starter package is for clients that know EXACTLY what they want. We will develop one concept to your specifications and provide one round of revisions. There is no money-back guarantee with this package. If you do not know exactly what you want and would like several concepts to choose from, we recommend the bronze, silver or gold package. Additionaly the same rule apply's to custom quoted jobs unless otherwise specified in writing.
ADD-ON's Refund Policy
Any add-on to a package that is ordered with the package falls under the refund policy above. Once you have entered into revisions or requested a second set of concepts you may not get a refund for the logo design or an other item on your order as it is part of the package.
Rush Package Refund Policy
Rush packages (1 business day turnaround) are non-refundable. Should you require and are eligible for a refund with a package that has a rush added, you will be refunded the logo package purchase only, less the $75 service fee.
Name Creation Service
LogoLoft's Name Creation service is non-refundable. We do however offer unlimited rounds of names, so in the event you do not like the first set of names provided you can request a new set free of charge and continue doing so until you are completely satisfied.
Stationery orders, design and printing do not fall under our 100% Guarantee. There is only a small amount of design that can go into the development of stationery, therefore there is no reason that we should have to refund the package. You do however fall under our 100% satisfaction guarantee, which means we will continue designing until you are 100% satisfied.
Order Services Guarantee & Refund Policy
Any service other than logo design, does not fall under our guarantee/refund policy. Refunds for other services such as, but not limited to: web design, label design, printed material, rush packages and other print designs will be left to the sole discretion of The Logo Loft Inc.
Regarding Trade Marks & Service Marks
LogoLoft expects the client to perform research on their company name to be sure the name is not already in use and securing a trademark etc. to protect the clients legal rights to any name or image. LogoLoft will not be held responsible for any legal action that may result from improper due diligence on the availability of a company name or image.
LogoLoft will assess a $35 processing fee in the event of a charge back. Client will also be liable for all collection and legal expenses incurred in the collection of funds owe to LogoLoft for services rendered or breach of contract. Client concedes that LogoLoft will pursue and enforce these terms to the fullest extent of the law.
Client hereby agrees and consents to venue in Montgomery County, Alabama, USA, in the event of any legal action regarding these Terms and Conditions or of any copyright enforcement regarding the subject matter of these Terms and Conditions.
|Heres how it works. Once you complete the online order form / creative brief you will be assigned to a dedicated team of artists. Whom will research, brainstorm and develop your initial 4-6 custom logo designs for you to choose from depending on the package you select. Click Here to Learn More.|
|Logo Loft was a wonderful experience. It's a great feeling to see your dreams become a reality.
|Euphoria Health Food Market|